184.108.40.206. 24-valvate engine of 3,0 l
ORDER OF REMOVAL OF THE 24-VALVATE ENGINE OF 3,0 L
The disconnected units, hoses and wires at dismantle of the 24-valvate engine of 3,0 l
10. Burn down control systems of the engine
11. Generator socket
12. Oil cooler joint
13. Accelerator cable
14. Cable of a butterfly valve
15. Hose of the amplifier of brakes
16. Heater hose
17, 18. Fuel pipe
19. Oil pressure sensor socket
21. Engine support bolt
1. Remove a cowl.
2. Remove the battery and a tray.
3. Remove intermediate draft a cruise control. For this purpose execute the following:
– turn off a bolt and remove the protection cover of draft;
– disconnect a cable of a butterfly valve, a cable of an accelerator and a cruise control from draft. Do not turn off adjusting bolts and nuts, only release;
– turn off 4 bolts and remove intermediate draft;
– remove a draft arm, you store bolts and screws in a separate package to screw on former places.
4. Lift the car and remove guards of the engine and transmission.
5. Disconnect weight.
6. Merge liquid from the cooling system. Merge oil from transmission and the engine.
7. Disconnect hoses of a radiator and other hoses of the cooling system on the engine.
8. Remove a fan casing.
9. Remove a radiator.
10. Disconnect exhaust pipes from collectors.
11. Remove transmission (see subsection 9.3.6).
12. Remove an air duct of the air filter.
13. Remove the pump of the hydraulic booster and take aside, without disconnecting from the highway.
14. Take off a generator drive belt.
15. Remove the conditioner, without disconnecting from the highway, take aside and fix.
16. Remove a cooling system pump pulley with the fan.
17. Disconnect all wires from the engine.
18. Unscrew the oil cooler union.
19. Disconnect a hose of the amplifier of brakes.
20. Disconnect a hose from the leveling camera and heater hoses in a back part of an inlet collector.
21. Disconnect the return fuel hose.
22. Disconnect pressure sensor wire.
23. Attach таль the elevator and you will hang out the engine.
24. Remove guards of support of the engine and turn off bolts of fastening of support of the engine to a frame.
25. Carefully lift the engine and get from a motor compartment. Install the engine on supports (not on the pallet).
Installation of the engine is carried out upside-down. First of all install the engine, wrap bolts of support and tighten them with m 44 N.' moment. Replace laying of an exhaust pipe on a collector, and also a sealing ring of a fuel pipe. Tighten bolts of fastening of a pulley of the fan with m 10–12 N.' moment.
Tighten bolts of fastening of a radiator with m 8–11 N.' moment. Fill in liquid, oil and start the engine. After warming up restore levels of liquids. Repeatedly adjust a gate cable, belts, idling.