220.127.116.11. 12-valvate engine of 3,0 l
ORDER OF REMOVAL OF THE 12-VALVATE ENGINE OF 3,0 L
The disconnected units, hoses and wires at dismantle of the 12-valvate engine of 3,0 l
14. Generator socket
15. Coil of ignition and power switching block
16. Socket of the electric motor of the air proofreader of idling
17. Gate sensor socket
18. Temperature sensor socket for the conditioner
19. Socket of the sensor of temperature of liquid of a control system of the engine
20. Socket of the sensor of the index of temperature of liquid
21. Joint of a vacuum hose of a suction of exhaust gases
22, 25, 28. Tire of connection with weight
23. Hose of the amplifier of brakes
24. Burn down control systems of the engine
26. Sensor of temperature of system of recirculation
27. Oil pressure sensor socket
30. Engine support bolt
1. Remove a cowl.
2. Lift the car and remove engine guards.
3. Execute a decompression. For this purpose disconnect the socket in a back part of the fuel tank, start the engine and after its stop switch off ignition.
4. Disconnect weight.
5. Merge liquid from the cooling system. Merge oil from transmission and the engine.
6. Disconnect hoses of a radiator and other hoses of the cooling system on the engine.
7. Remove a radiator.
8. Remove a fan casing.
9. Disconnect an exhaust pipe from a collector.
10. Remove transmission (see subsection 9.3.6).
11. Remove an air duct of the air filter.
12. Disconnect a cable of a butterfly valve.
13. Disconnect wires from the conditioner.
14. Remove the conditioner, without disconnecting from the highway, take aside and fix.
15. Remove the pump of the hydraulic booster and take aside, without disconnecting from the highway.
16. Disconnect a hose a cruise control (if it is provided).
17. Disconnect fuel hoses (having begun with a hose of elevated pressure which before a detachment cover with rags), disconnect a vacuum hose of fuel system.
18. Remove the sensor of a butterfly valve, the ignition coil, the block of the power transistor, the sensor of temperature of system of recirculation, all sensors of temperature of liquid, the oil pressure sensor, the generator and thermoswitches.
19. Remove wires of connection of the engine with a weight.
20. Disconnect a vacuum hose of a suction of exhaust gases and a hose of the amplifier of brakes.
21. Disconnect the socket from the electric motor of the air proofreader of idling.
22. Disconnect other wires.
23. Attach таль the elevator and you will hang out the engine.
24. Remove guards of support of the engine and turn off bolts of fastening of support of the engine to a frame.
25. Carefully lift the engine and get from a motor compartment. Install the engine on supports (not on the pallet).
Installation of the engine is carried out upside-down. First of all install the engine, wrap bolts of support and tighten them with m 30–40 N.' moment. Replace laying of an exhaust pipe on a collector and fastening bolts, and also a sealing ring of a fuel pipe. Tighten bolts of fastening of a radiator with m 8–11 N.' moment.
Fill in liquid, oil and start the engine. After warming up restore levels of liquids. Repeatedly adjust a cable, belts, idling and ignition.