Removal and installation
1. Remove a thermal guard.
2. Disconnect forward and back exhaust pipes and remove converter.
3. Installation is carried out upside-down.
4. Lift the car and moisten with the getting liquid of a nut and bolts.
5. Disconnect a pipe from converter and from the muffler and remove.
6. Installation is carried out upside-down.
7. Disconnect average section from converter.
8. Remove all brackets and arms.
9. Disconnect a pipe and remove terminal section.
10. Installation is carried out upside-down.