1, 2, 4, 6. Slips
3, 5. Latches
Places of drawing a filler on a windshield
1. Section on A-and
2. Section on V-in
3. From a body
5. Old glue
6. The lower slip flew down
7. Sealant strip
Apply with the syringe glue (type 3M Super Fast Urethane Auto Glass Sealant 8609 or equivalent) on all perimeter of glass.
Profile of drawing the gluing layer in various sections on glass perimeter
2. Sealant strip
3. The lower slip flew down
4. Section on A-and
5. Section on V-in
1. The special tool remove side overlays of glass.
2. Remove latches.
3. On a part of cars get the lower lining.
4. Paste over adjacent sites of a body with a tape made of cloth and a sharp drill drill an opening in the gluing glass layer, pass a wire and cut off a layer.
5. Level the glue remains from a body otborkovka.
6. Designate the provision of glass and by means of special suckers get glass.
7. Replace the broken latches (1 – a head, 2 – a latch of fastening of a windshield)
1. Apply glue with a layer 12-15 mm thick (on an insert the form of a cut of giving syringe nozzle which has to be Vobraznoy is shown).
2. Paste a sealant.
3. Apply glass in the place, outline a contour on the edge of glass.
4. Establish the lower overlay for glass.
5. Evenly put with the sponge impregnated with a polyurethane filler (type 3M Super Fast Urethane Primer 8608 or equivalent) structure in the required places.
6. Dry 3–30 min.
7. Again apply glass in the place (put to a contour) and slightly press.
8. Remove the glue which got on glass or a body and wipe with solvent 3M ATD 8906.
9. Wait for 30 min. for a glue skhvatyvaniye (drying can be accelerated a reflector, without allowing temperature increase over 100 °C) and check seams for tightness, having watered with a weak stream from a hose.
10. Establish all removed facing details.