9.3.9. Forward driveshaft and crosspieces
Forward and back driveshafts
1. Back shaft
2. Forward shaft
3. To oil GL-4 or SAE 80W
Removal and installation
1. Lift the car and establish on supports.
2. Merge oil from the transfer case.
3. Put tags of mutual orientation of a flange of the driveshaft from the party of a forward reducer and on a flange of the leading gear wheel of the main transfer of a forward reducer.
4. Turn off fastening bolts, disconnect a shaft and get from the transfer case.
5. Installation is carried out upside-down.
6. Combine tags on flanges of a shaft and a reducer.
7. Tighten bolts of fastening of a flange with 49–58 N.' moment of m, tighten traffic jams with m 29–34 N.' moment.