9.3.12. A nave with a manual unblocking
Nave of a forward wheel with manual blocking
3. Stoporony ring
5. Forward brake
6. Blocking mechanism
The device of a spupitsa with manual blocking and its inclusion switching off
4. Half shaft
5. Leading gear wheel of a half shaft
Details of the mechanism of blocking of a nave
8, 10. Lock ring
9. Leading gear wheel
11. Ring gear wheel
12. Remote laying
Blocking of a nave is provided with switching of the handle in position of LOCK that involves movement of the shlitsevy coupling. In situation the FREE coupling descends from shlits of a nave and the wheel rotates freely.
Dismantling and assembly
CARS OF 1983-88.
1. Lift a front of the car and remove wheels.
2. Switch the handle in position of FREE and turn off 6 bolts of fastening of a cap of a nave.
3. Remove a lock ring and remove washers.
4. Turn off 2 bolts and remove a forward brake, take aside and fix.
5. Turn off 6 bolts of fastening and remove a nave.
6. Remove the coupling, a spiral spring, a flood ring and a spring ring.
7. Remove with the flat tool a lock ring in a back part of the case of a nave and get the conducted part of a nave.
8. Remove a lock ring and remove the conducted ring gear wheel, remote laying and the leading gear wheel of a nave.
9. Assembly is carried out upside-down.
10. Grease the ring, leading and conducted nave gear wheels with SAE J310A or NLGI N3 lubricant.
11. At installation of a collected nave grease places of contact of the case of gear wheels and a nave with sealant 3M ART N 8661 or N 8663 or equivalent (places of lubricant are specified by shading).
12. Tighten nave bolts with 50–60 N.' moment of m, a cap – 10–14 N. of m.