9.3.13. A nave with an automatic unblocking
Device of the mechanism of automatic blocking of a nave (1983-98)
1, 11. A brake In
2, 14, 21. Brake And
3, 12,27. Persistent ring And
4, 13, 26, 28. Cam
5, 15. Mobile gear wheel
6, 20. Leading gear wheel
7, 10. Case
8, 16. Shift spring
9, 17. Returnable spring
18, 23. The wheel is unblocked
19, 24. It is blocked
22. Uvula of a persistent ring And
25. A cam in gearing with a uvula of a persistent ring
Nave details with the mechanism of automatic blocking
2. Lock ring
4. Forward brake
6. Blocking mechanism
8. Kontrovochny washer
10. Forward nave
Details of the automatic mechanism of blocking of a nave
4, 9. Cutting ring
5. A brake In
6. Brake And
7. Brake spring
8. Lock ring
10. Block of the leading gear wheel
11. Block of a mobile gear wheel
12. Returnable spring
13. Persistent plug B
15. Lock ring of the leading gear wheel
16. Persistent ring And
17. Leading gear wheel
18. Ring of a mobile gear wheel
22. Mobile gear wheel
Dismantling and assembly
1. Unblock a nave for what transfer the lever of the transfer case to situation 2H and hand over a backing on 1–2 m.
2. Remove forward wheels.
3. Take off a nave cap, if necessary release a cap a key for an oil filter, having wound it with rags.
4. Remove a lock ring from a half shaft and remove a washer.
5. Turn off 6 bolts and remove the unblocking mechanism.
6. Remove with the flat thin tool a cutting ring, having wrung out a brake (In).
7. Remove a brake And, a brake In and a spring.
8. Remove a lock ring of the case of the mechanism.
9. By means of MB990811-01 press slightly wring out the leading gear wheel and remove a cutting ring of the holder In (the course of a press has to be not less than 40 mm, i.e. lengths of straightening of a spring, and the effort should not exceed 20 kgfs).
10. Slowly weaken pressure and remove the leader of gear wheels, a mobile gear wheel and a spring. Previously be convinced that the persistent ring But did not stick on the plug B.
11. Remove the persistent plug B and the bearing.
12. Remove a lock ring (is subject to replacement), remove a persistent ring And yes the leading gear wheel.
13. Remove a lock ring of a mobile gear wheel. For this purpose wring out a cam and at the wrung-out spring remove a ring.
14. Further remove a cam, the holder of a spring, a spring and a mobile gear wheel.
15. Assembly is carried out upside-down taking into account the following.
16. Put in flutes of the persistent plug B and a brake In SAE J310A or NLGI N3 lubricant.
17. Before installation of the assembled mechanism of blocking check by means of the dynamometer hooked for a wheel hairpin, effort of a provorachivaniye of a nave.
18. Grease places of contact of the case of the mechanism of blocking and a nave with sealant 3M ART N 8661 or N 8663 or equivalent.
19. Install the case, having combined a ledge on a brake In with a groove on a pin of a rotary fist (1 – a groove, 2 – a ledge, 3 – a brake In).
20. Tighten nave bolts with m 50–60 N.' moment, and again measure effort of a provorachivaniye of a nave. The difference of efforts should not exceed 1 N. of m, otherwise again sort and collect the blocking mechanism.
21. Delay connections according to the required moments.
22. Tighten a cap with m 18–35 N.' moment.