126.96.36.199. Lubricant of bearings of forward wheels (rear wheel drive cars)
Nave of a forward wheel
2, 9. Cap
3. To grease with sealant 3M ATD
4. Nave assembled
5. External bearing
1. Remove a nave and a disk of a brake, remove a disk from a nave (see subsection 11.12.3).
2. Get an epiploon and the internal bearing. If bearings in the normal state, then them it is possible to use and further. Replace worn-out bearings for what beat out rings of bearings from a nave to brass small beards.
3. Rings of bearings are pressed by special mandrels or devices against the stop in a nave cavity fillet.
4. Put lubricant in bearings and a cavity of a nave.
5. A mandrel press an epiploon so that its surface was aflush with a nave end face.
6. Establish all details upside-down.
Lubricant is replaced in 2 years or 48000 km.
When replacing lubricant it is forbidden to wash out bearings in gasoline and to blow them compressed air. It is allowed to use only weak solvents.