2.5. Zolotnik of ventilation of a case (petrol engines)
The zolotnik of ventilation of a case is intended for redirection of intra crankcase gases in the soaking-up collector for reburning in engine cylinders. The zolotnik is screwed in a cover of a head of cylinders.
1. Disconnect a hose from a zolotnik.
2. Turn out a zolotnik and attach a hose to the removed zolotnik.
3. Idling the heated-up engine apply a finger to a zolotnik opening.
Lack of well notable depression indicates malfunction of a zolotnik and need of its replacement. Stop the engine.
4. Check of discharge on a zolotnik.
5. Remove a zolotnik from a hose and blow a zolotnik from a carving part. If air does not pass, then replace a zolotnik.
Wash out hoses solvent and check their state.
Installation of a zolotnik is made in the sequence, the return to removal.