2.10. Service of the conditioner
The correct arrangement of a collar when clothing a hose
Viewing glass on the cars filled with R12 coolant
Viewing glass on the cars filled with R134a coolant
Service of the conditioner is carried out in a specialized workshop by qualified personnel. Point out noticeable decrease in efficiency of cooling, or strong frosting of the evaporator need of dismantling, refilling or repair of knots of this system.
In air conditioning system R12 or R134a coolant which mixing is not allowed is used.
Check of filling of the conditioner with coolant can be executed independently. The observation port mounted on the moisture separator located in a motor compartment is for this purpose provided.
1. Check is carried out at a temperature of air about 21 °C (this check is unacceptable if the car is equipped with the "emergency" conditioner).
2. Start the engine.
3. Turn on the conditioner pressing of the button, transfer a fan rychazhok to position of HIGH, and a temperature regulator rychazhok in extreme left situation.
4. Several minutes later check a condition of coolant behind viewing glass.
5. If in viewing glass there are no indignations, the compressor is switched on, a final branch pipe of the compressor warm, and inlet – cold, then the system is completely filled.
6. If in viewing glass there are no indignations, the compressor is switched on (the magnetic coupling worked), and distinction of temperature of branch pipes is small, then the system is filled. not completely.
7. If in viewing glass of indignation are absent, and the compressor did not turn on (the magnetic coupling did not work), then or the coupling is faulty, or in system there is no coolant.
8. If in viewing glass foaming or bubbles are observed, then the system needs gas station, or the moisture separator is polluted.
9. Hand over the car in car service.
10. Have in a look that foaming or bubbles are allowed at a temperature of air above 43 °C, or it is below 21 °C.