2.11. Screen wiper brushes
On cars brushes of several modifications are established.
Scrapers are subject to replacement in case of unsatisfactory purification of glass. For convenience transfer brushes to vertical position, having switched on and off a cleaner.
1. Raise the brush holder.
2. Press the handle in the center of the holder and remove a brush from the lever.
3. Unbend brackets and get the terminations of brushes from the holder.
4. Establish a new scraper, having tracked reliability of fastening.
5. The button when which pressing the brush leaves the holder is provided in brushes of the Trico model.
6. A part of these brushes is removed by pressing a back part of a framework of a scraper in its widened part.
7. In Anco model brushes for removal of a scraper turn off in the parties special brackets from each party of the brush holder then extend a scraper in the longitudinal direction.
8. At installation of a bracket latch.
9. For removal of a brush like Polycarbonate press on a rychazhok which will push out a brush.
10. At installation the brush is fixed automatically.
11. For removal of a brush like Tridon lay it on a plain firm surface and pull for the termination of a scraper, having turned counterclockwise to remove a ledge on a scraper from deepening on a plastic substrate.
12. Similarly disconnect a scraper from the holder in other places of fastening.
13. Length of brushes is cast at an end face of a scraper and has to correspond to length of the replaced brush.