11.12.3. Brake disk
Removal and installation
1. Lift a front of the car and remove a wheel.
2. Remove a support and blocks, fix a support.
3. Remove a support arm.
4. Unblock and remove a nave assembled with a disk (see subsection 9.3.12, subsection 9.3.13).
5. Designate the provision of a disk, turn off bolts and nuts and remove a disk.
6. Assembly is carried out upside-down. Tighten nuts and bolts of a disk with m 52 N.' moment.
Check of a state
At detection of strong damages (a vykrashivaniye, zadir, strong development) or in case of the raised beating replace a disk, grinding of a disk is not provided by the manufacturer.
1. Check a disk beating for 1 turn, having established an indicator leg in 5 mm from edge of a disk (the support and blocks at the same time should be removed).
2. Check disk thickness (the minimum thickness is cast on a disk).
3. If the disk thickness measured in 4 points of an equal beating differs more than on 0,025 mm, or it is less minimum, then replace a disk.