11.2. Vacuum amplifier of brakes
The vacuum amplifier of brakes (1983-96) for G63B and G54B engines (at the top of) and for the diesel
3. Control valve
5. Amplifier of brakes
6. Rod fork
7. Remote pro-rate
8. Vacuum switch
Vacuum amplifier of brakes (1987-98)
3. Main cylinder
8. Amplifier of brakes
1. Start the engine and 1 min. later stop.
2. Press several times a brake pedal, – the course of a pedal has to decrease with each pressing. Otherwise the amplifier is untight.
1. Press several times a brake pedal.
2. Press slightly a pedal of a brake and start the engine, – the pedal has to "leave" to a floor.
Removal and installation
1. Carefully disconnect from the amplifier of brakes a vacuum hose 2.
2. Remove the main cylinder.
3. Disconnect a rod of the amplifier from a pedal.
4. Turn off bolts and nuts of fastening of the amplifier to a partition of a motor compartment and remove the amplifier, remove laying and a remote pro-rate.
5. Installation is carried out upside-down.
6. Delay all connections according to the required moments.