ABS system hydromodule
1. Relay block arm
3. Module arm
5. Relay block cover
6. Relay of valves
7. Pump electric motor relay
The hydromodule is mounted in a motor compartment on the right mudguard, near a partition.
Removal and installation
1. Disconnect the battery from weight.
2. Merge liquid from a hydraulic actuator of brakes.
3. Unscrew screws and remove the top arm of sockets and the relay block.
4. Turn off the union, disconnect and immediately muffle 5 tubes.
5. Disconnect sockets from the module.
6. Turn off bolts and remove the module with an arm, considering the considerable weight of the unit.
7. Uncover the block of the relay, the relay of valves and the electric motor of the pump. Further dismantling of the module is forbidden.
8. Installation is carried out upside-down.
9. The union of tubes tighten with the moment 15 N. of m.
10. Remove air from a hydraulic actuator.
11. Check work of system in car service.