11:19. Speed sensor
Sensor of speed forward (above) and back wheel
On forward wheels
1. Sensitive element of the sensor
On back wheels
4. Sensitive element of the sensor
N – the detail at assembly is subject to replacement
1. Remove the sensor and a gear rotor.
2. At detection on a polar tip of the sensor of damages or a deposit of metal owing to a magnetic attraction, replace the sensor.
3. Check resistance between sensor conclusions. For sensors of forward wheels resistance has to be 900–1100 Ohms, sensors of back wheels – 1300–2100 Ohms.
4. Sensor resistance on the case has to be not less than 100 kOhm.
5. Otherwise replace the sensor.
6. Replace the sensor with visible damages.
7. Check a condition of teeths of a rotor. Replace a rotor with the worn-out or broken teeths.
Removal and installation
SENSORS OF FORWARD WHEELS
1. Disconnect the battery from weight, lift the car and remove a wheel.
2. Disconnect the socket from the sensor, remove brackets and get conducting.
3. Turn off 2 bolts on a rotary fist and it is careful, without allowing impact, remove a magnetic part of the sensor from a fist.
4. Remove a conducting arm.
5. Remove a nave with a disk (see subsection 9.3.12, subsection 9.3.13) and get a sensor rotor, having turned off bolts.
6. Installation is carried out upside-down.
7. Sustain a gap of 0,2-1,0 mm between a head of the sensor and a wreath of a rotor. In case of violation of this gap check correctness of installation of a rotor.
8. If the sensor changed, then check system in car service.
SENSORS OF BACK WHEELS
1. Disconnect the battery from weight, lift the car and remove a back wheel.
2. Disconnect from the sensor the socket on the lever of a back suspension bracket, remove brackets on a beam of the bridge and get conducting.
3. Turn off 2 bolts on a board of a brake and carefully remove a sensitive element of the sensor and sealing rings.
4. Remove a half shaft (see subsection 9.4.1) and a brake disk, remove a rotor and an arm of the sensor.
5. Installation is carried out upside-down.
6. Sustain a gap of 0,3-0,9 mm between a head of the sensor and a wreath of a rotor. In case of violation of this gap check correctness of installation of a disk of a brake.
7. If the sensor changed, then check system in car service.