11.12.2. Brake support
Support of a forward brake (on inserts places of lubricant before assembly are specified)
3. Support assembled
4, 5. Plug
6, 7, 9. Cover
13, 14. Plates
17. Support arm
For lubricant the structure from a remkomplekt is used.
The described procedure is applicable also to a 2-cylinder support of cars of 1992-98.
Removal and installation
1. Lift a front of the car and remove a wheel.
2. Remove a part of liquid from a tank.
3. Disconnect and muffle a hose.
4. Turn off bolts of fastening (fingers) of a support.
5. Get fingers of a support and you store them in a pure container.
6. Remove a support.
7. Remove an external block.
8. Remove a block plate.
9. Remove an internal block.
10. Remove the top and lower brackets.
11. Installation is carried out upside-down taking into account the following.
12. Drown the piston in the cylinder.
13. Delay connections with the next moments: support bolts – 32–42 N. of m (lower) and 40–50 N. of m (top), the hose union – 17 N. of m.
14. Remove air from a hydraulic actuator.
1. Remove a lock ring of a cover of the piston.
2. Remove a cover.
3. Carefully remove pistons with compressed air.
4. Carefully get a cuff from the cylinder.
5. Check a condition of pistons.
6. Check a condition of an internal surface of the cylinder.
7. At detection of corrosion and noticeable damages of a detail replace. In ремкомплект a support also the piston (it is delivered also separately), and also lubricant for support fingers enter a sealant.
8. Assembly is carried out upside-down.
9. Replace everything a sealant.
10. Remove a piston cover.
11. Take a piston sealant.
12. Grease support fingers with structure from a remkomplekt. Grease the piston with brake fluid.