11:11. Removal of air from a hydraulic actuator of brakes
Typical system of a hydraulic actuator of brakes
2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 9, 11, 12, 16, 17, 18. Tube
8, 10. Tee
13. Spring arm
14. Pressure regulator
CARS WITHOUT ABS-SISTEMY
Order of pumping of brakes without ABS
1. Add liquid to the top mark of a tank. In the course of pumping of brakes support the level of liquid approximately on the middle of a tank.
2. If the main cylinder acted and understood, then remove air from the main cylinder in the following order.
3. Disconnect a tube of a forward contour when liquid begins to follow from the main cylinder, tighten the tube union.
4. Ask the assistant to press and hold a brake pedal.
5. Spread rags, release the union and again tighten the union of a tube and ask the assistant to release a pedal slowly.
6. Repeat the procedure until in the following liquid vials of air do not cease to be observed.
7. Similarly remove air from the part of the cylinder connected to a back contour.
8. Remove air from wheel cylinders in the following order: the right back, left back, right forward, left forward. Execute the following.
9. Dress on the union for pumping of brakes a cap key and a transparent hose, ship other end of a hose in a vessel with brake fluid.
10. Ask the assistant several times a pedal on brakes, then to press and hold.
11. Unscrew the union on 1/2–1/4 turns and produce the liquid containing air.
12. Tighten the union before the pedal reaches a floor (ask the assistant to warn about it).
13. Repeat the procedure until liquid without bubbles begins to flow.
14. Similarly remove air from other wheel cylinders.
15. After removal of air check liquid level in a nutritious tank and if necessary add to mark MOVE.
16. Put into place a tank stopper.
CARS WITH ABS-SISTEMOY AND THE DOSING VALVE
Order of pumping of brakes
LSPV – the dosing valve
1. Remove air from the main thing and wheel cylinders.
2. Then – from the dosing valve, having attached a hose to the valve union, and the tubes connected to the hydraulic modulating block.
3. Pump over the volume of tubes of the hydromodule at the working engine.
4. On cars with ABS system restore level in a tank, adding liquid via the filter. The procedure of pumping differs in nothing from described above.