10.4.1. Removal and installation of a wheel
THE CAR WITHOUT SAFETY CUSHION
1. Disconnect the battery from weight.
2. Remove an overlay of the button of a sound signal, having given on themselves for the upper edge or having unscrewed screws from the wheel back.
3. Turn off a nut of a wheel and designate the provision of a wheel on a shaft.
4. Remove a wheel by means of a stripper, having screwed stripper bolts in openings on a wheel nave.
5. Establish a wheel, having combined tags and having pressed, screw and tighten a nut with m 40 N.' moment.
6. Further assembly is carried out upside-down.
THE CAR WITH THE SAFETY CUSHION
During the work with a safety cushion observe precautionary measures (see subsection 13.10).