10.4.10. Steering mechanism
3, 4. Hose
7. Average draft
8. Samopodzhimny nuts
9. Steering mechanism
Removal and installation
1. Disconnect the battery from weight.
2. Lift a front of the car and remove wheels.
3. Remove a cover, turn off a lock bolt and a bolt of a collar of a shaft of a wheel.
4. Remove a bipod (see subsection 10.4.6).
5. Disconnect and muffle power steering tubes.
6. Turn off nuts and remove the steering mechanism.
7. Installation is carried out upside-down.
8. Delay all connections with certain moments.
9. Remove air from a wheel hydraulic actuator (see subsection 10.4.12).