Assembly order of the top fastening of the shock-absorber (1992-98)
Installation of details of fastening of the shock-absorber with remote regulation (1992-98)
1. Surface of the drive
5. Shock-absorber hairpin end face
Size B = 1,5–2,5 mm
Removal and installation
1. Lift a car front on height sufficient for access to the top fastening of the shock-absorber.
2. Remove a wheel.
3. Turn off a nut of the top fastening, remove the rubber buffer and a washer.
4. Turn off a bolt(s) of the lower fastening and remove the shock-absorber.
5. At assembly install the shock-absorber, buffers and wrap nuts and a bolt(s), without tightening.
6. Orient the shock-absorber so that marking of white color (1) was turned from the car aside. On cars of 199298 tighten a bolt nut with m 88–103 N.' moment, on other cars tighten bolts of the lower fastening with m 9–14 N.' moment.
7. On cars of 1992-98 tighten a nut of the top fastening so that the mm A=1-2 size.
8. Wrap a nut of the top fastening before the termination of a carving, then turn and tighten a lock-nut with m 12–18 N.' moment.