9.2.4. Coupling with a hydraulic actuator
Details of coupling and mechanism of switching off (hydraulic actuator)
2. A casing of the conducted disk
3. Frictional disk
4. Fork spring
5. Release bearing
6. Working cylinder
Highway of a hydraulic actuator of coupling
1. Bolt of the cap union
6. Main cylinder
7. Working cylinder
HOSES AND TUBE OF THE HYDRAULIC ACTUATOR
This procedure belongs both to cars with ABS system, and without ABS system.
1. Lift the car.
2. Substitute a vessel, turn off a bolt of the cap union on the working cylinder of coupling and merge liquid from a hydraulic actuator.
3. Turn off a nut of the union of a tube and remove a hose.
4. If necessary remove an ABS system connector.
5. Installation is carried out upside-down.
6. Delay all connections according to the required moments.
7. Fill in liquid and remove air from a hydraulic actuator.
FORK AND RELEASE BEARING
1. Remove the check point (see subsection 9.1.6).
2. Remove a returnable spring and the release bearing.
3. Remove the main cylinder from a check point case.
4. Remove a coupling switching off fork cover.
5. Remove a fork (3) from the hinge (1), having displaced it towards an opening in a case and having released a spring bracket (2). In order to avoid breakages it is forbidden to delete a fork otherwise.
6. If necessary turn out the fork hinge.
7. Installation is carried out upside-down.
8. Grease the rubbing surfaces (1) of a fork, a rod of the working cylinder and the hinge.