9.2.3. Details of the hummock drive of switching off of coupling
Details of coupling and mechanism of switching off (hummock drive)
2. A casing of the conducted disk
3. Frictional disk
4. Spring bracket
5. Release bearing
6. Spring clamp
8, 10. Springs
11. Fork roller
and. To grease
Coupling drive cable
1. From a motor compartment give a cable and turn off a cover nut, having weakened a cable.
2. Disconnect a cable from a pedal and stretch in a motor compartment.
3. Lift the car.
4. A cable at the check point also extend Rasshplintuyte through an opening in inflow of a case.
5. Get a cable, having extended it via the plug in an arm.
6. Installation is carried out upside-down.
FORK AND RELEASE BEARING
1. Remove the check point.
2. Establish spring clamps so that cuts were turned to fork eyes.
3. On removed by the check point remove spring clamps and remove the release bearing.
4. Beat out spring clamps of fastening of a fork to small beards which diameter in accuracy corresponds to diameter of brackets.
5. Remove the roller of a fork, consolidation, both springs and a fork, having remembered an order of installation of these details.
6. If necessary remove a counterbalance.
7. Installation is carried out upside-down.
8. Replace spring clamps of a fork.
8. Grease the fork roller on 25–37 mm from end faces on both sides.
9. Grease the release bearing in the places specified by shading.
10. Grease also rubbing surfaces of eyes of a fork.