11.13.3. Wheel cylinder of back brakes
Details of the back wheel cylinder (on inserts – places of lubricant before assembly: sealant (at the left), brake fluid (in the center) and lubricant structure of a remkomplekt)
2. The union for pumping
3. Brake tube union
7. Piston sealant
Turn off edge of a cover of the wheel cylinder and examine it from within. At detection of any traces indicating infiltration of liquid under a dustproof cover, replace the cylinder.
Removal and installation
1. Remove drums and blocks (see subsection 11.13.1, subsection 11.13.2).
2. Substitute the pallet, unscrew the union and muffle a tube and an opening in the cylinder.
3. Disconnect a tube, turn off fastening bolts.
4. Remove the cylinder.
5. Installation is carried out upside-down.
6. Tighten fastening bolts with m 18 N.' moment.
Dismantling and assembly
1. From the removed cylinder carefully remove dustproof covers and get pistons.
2. Check a condition of details, existence on the cylinder of scratches and traces of corrosion.
3. Check a gap between the piston and the cylinder. If the gap exceeds 0,15 mm, then assembled replace the cylinder.
4. At assembly dress on pistons new a sealant by means of MB990621-01 cone, previously having greased a sealant and a cone with lubricant from a remkomplekt or brake fluid.
5. Further assembly is carried out upside-down.
6. Pump over a hydraulic actuator of brakes.