11.13.2. Replacement of blocks
Blocks should be removed from each wheel separately.
1. Remove a wheel.
2. For removal of a drum wrap bolts about special openings.
3. Remove a drum, wrapping auxiliary bolts.
4. After removal of a drum examine a brake and define the provision of details.
5. Clear brake details special liquid.
6. Remove coupling springs of blocks and the regulator.
7. Turn a cup of a clamping spring of a block.
8. Remove a spring and cups.
9. Remove a block and disconnect the lower spring.
10. Disconnect a torso of the emergency brake.
11. Similarly remove the second block then on a back brake there is a wheel cylinder and a cable.
12. Remove a lock ring and get a cable from a brake board.
13. Spread out details as their installation.
14. Assembly is carried out upside-down.
15. Grease a face surface of blocks from a board with SAE J310 N1 lubricant.
16. At installation of springs and the regulator execute the following.
17. Attach a regulator tip with the right carving to the left block, and a tip with the left carving – to right.
18. Install the regulator so that the flute was turned outside.
19. Dress a regulator spring so that the extended party was turned to a bifurcate part of the regulator.
20. Adjust a gap between blocks and a drum, having established the outer diameter of blocks of 253-253,5 mm.