ENGINE OF 2,6 L
On these engines only check of a gap in the induction sensor which has to be carried out only after dismantling of the distributor of ignition and is not compulsory procedure of servicing is allowed. Reduction of a gap against norm is not allowed. Usually small gap is caused by wear of bearings of the roller of the distributor of ignition or the wrong assembly.
1. Uncover the distributor.
2. Turn off 2 bolts of fastening of a rotor.
3. Rotating the crankshaft, combine 3 heads of the stator with 3 terminations of a rotor of the sensor.
ENGINE OF 2,0 L
On these engines check and adjustment of a gap in the induction sensor which has to be carried out in case of suspicions for abnormal work of ignition and is not compulsory procedure of servicing is allowed.
1. Uncover the distributor and the runner.
2. Having turned the crankshaft clockwise, combine teeth on a sensor rotor with a motionless part of the block of ignition.
3. Check a gap between a tooth and a motionless part of the block of ignition which has to be 0,8 mm. If necessary to an otreuliruyta.
4. For this purpose release screws and insert the probe into a gap.
5. Turning the ignition block on the left screw (moving in the right groove), establish a gap.
6. Tighten the right screw, then left.
7. Check a gap and establish the removed details.