9.1.5. Check point shaft epiploon (or leading shaft of the transfer case)
1. Disconnect the battery from weight.
2. Lift the car.
3. Merge oil from the manual transmission (or liquid from the automatic transmission).
4. Designate the provision of a flange of the driveshaft and disconnect a shaft from the check point.
5. Remove a cover, hook and take an epiploon.
6. Assembly is carried out upside-down.
7. Press a new epiploon a mandrel before combination of the plane of an epiploon with a case of the check point (transfer case).