9.4.2. Adjustment of an axial side play of a half shaft
1. On the left half shaft lay a washer 1 mm thick between the case of the bearing and an end face of a beam of the bridge.
2. Establish the right half shaft without adjusting washer and and rings, tighten 4 nuts with m 5,6 N.' moment.
3. Check a gap between the case of the bearing and an end face of a beam of the bridge.
4. Remove a half shaft and establish washers which thickness is equal to the measured gap plus 0,05–0,20 mm.
5. Establish a ring, having greased with sealant.
6. Establish a half shaft and tighten nuts with m 54 N.' moment.
7. Believe an axial side play and continue assembly.