6.2. Removal of air from a power supply system
Power supply system elements
1. Fuel filter
2. Blowing-off screw
3. Manual toplivopodkachivayushchy pump
4. Sensor of availability of water in fuel
5. Socket of the sensor of availability of water in fuel
and and – installation options
1. The air duct connecting the filter to a turbocompressor
2. Case of the air filter
4. The filtering element
5. Air duct
Air needs to be deleted from a power supply system in the following cases:
– removal of one of fuel-supply lines;
– engine stops because of full expenditure of fuel;
– replacements of the filtering element of the fuel filter.
1. Turn out the blowing-off screw on the case of the fuel filter.
2. Put rags about the fuel filter to avoid fuel spraying.
3. Working with the lever of the manual toplivopodkachivayushchy pump, pump over system to a fuel exit without vials of air from under the blowing-off screw.
4. Wrap the blowing-off screw.
5. Again work as the lever of the manual toplivopodkachivayushchy pump and completely fill system with fuel what the increased resistance on the pump lever will testify to.
6. At not wrapped up unions of fuel-supply lines of high pressure on nozzles press to the full the accelerator pedal and include a starter.
7. As soon as fuel begins to come out streams from under unions of fuel-supply lines of high pressure, tighten the union on nozzles.
8. Warm up and start the engine for the purpose of check of leaks in fuel-supply lines.