6.10. Removal and installation of a turbocompressor
Inlet and final collectors and turbocompressor
2. Final collector
4. Heat-insulating guard
5. Pipeline of removal of oil
6. Laying between a turbocompressor and a final collector
7. The air duct connecting a turbocompressor to an inlet collector
9. An inlet collector of engines without air cooler
10. Pneumatic actuator
11. Rod of control of the regulator of a naduv
12. Oil supply pipeline
13. The air duct connecting a turbocompressor to an air cooler
14. The air duct connecting a cooler to an inlet collector
15. An inlet collector of engines with an air cooler
Check of a pneumatic actuator of the regulator of pressurization
1. Pneumatic actuator
2. The manual vacuum pump with the manometer
1. Disconnect and remove the rechargeable battery.
2. On cars with the engines equipped with an air-air cooler remove a cooler, as shown below. Remove two side heat-insulating guards.
3. Disconnect a hose from a pressurization regulator pneumatic actuator.
4. Disconnect a hose from the proofreader of supply of fuel on pressurization pressure.
5. Remove the top heat-insulating guard.
6. Remove a pressurization regulator pneumatic actuator.
7. Remove an inlet collector.
8. Disconnect the bringing oil pipeline from a turbocompressor.
9. Disconnect a pipe of a supply of the fulfilled gases from a turbocompressor.
10. Remove a heat-insulating guard from a final collector.
11. Turn off three bolts of fastening of a turbocompressor to a final collector.
12. Disconnect a hose of removal of oil from a pump branch pipe.
13. Remove a turbocompressor.
14. Remove a final collector with laying.
1. Installation of a turbocompressor is made as it should be, the return to removal, with replacement of all laying new and with observance of the provided inhaling moments.
2. After installation of a turbocompressor execute the following operations:
– check work of a pneumatic actuator of the regulator of pressurization;
– disconnect a vacuum hose from a pneumatic actuator and attach to a pneumatic actuator branch pipe the union of a hose of the manual vacuum pump with the manometer.
3. Creating the pump pressure, determine pressure with which the rod of the drive of the regulator of pressurization will move approximately to 1 mm by the manometer.
4. Indications of the manometer have to correspond to value of pressure of pressurization.
5. If the received value differs from normal a little, check the regulator of pressurization and the valve of pressure of pressurization and if necessary replace them.
On the engine 4D56T to avoid damage of a diaphragm of a pneumatic actuator, do not create excessive pressure more than 0,9 kgfs/cm2.
7. Check oil level in an engine case.
8. Disconnect wires from the electromagnetic valve of a stop of the engine on TNVD and, scrolling the engine a starter, pump over the lubrication system until the control lamp of pressure of oil goes out.
9. Attach wires to the electromagnetic valve of a stop of the engine, start the engine and let's work some time to be convinced of its normal work.