13.17.4. Indexes and repeaters of turn
Forward (1) and back (2) indexes of turn (1983-86)
Back combination of lamps (1983-86)
1. Back index of turn of 27 W / type 1156
2. Signal of braking and back lamp 27 / 8 W type 1157 (dvukhnitevy lamp)
3. Signal of a backing of 27 W / type 1156
Back combination of lamps (1992-98)
1. Cover of the buffer of a door of a back compartment
2. Back combination of lamps
4. A wire with the socket
Removal and installation
FORWARD INDEXES AND REPEATERS OF TURN
On cars of late release the lens is pasted on a reflector.
1. On cars of early releases unscrew screws and remove the lens (or a repeater plafond).
2. Get a repeater lamp, having pulled on themselves.
3. The lamp of the index of turns gets after its turn counterclockwise.
4. Establish a new lamp upside-down, considering that the lamp can come into the holder's flutes only the only way.
5. Remove a spring or unscrew screws (if to them there is an access outside).
6. Carefully get the index, watching to breaking a latch or a bracket.
7. Turn the holder of a lamp counterclockwise and get.
8. Replace a lamp.
BACK LAMPS AND INDEXES OF TURN
1. On cars of early releases for replacement of a lamp it is necessary to remove the lens of a back combination of lamps.
2. On cars after 1990 for replacement of a lamp execute the following from a back combination.
3. Define what lamp does not burn, and remove facing of the lens.
4. Unscrew screws and remove a casing of a back combination.
5. Get the holder of a lamp (as a rule, it is necessary to turn him on 1/4 turns) and replace a lamp (the lamp is turned out).