8.3.6. Adjustment of bystry idling
Details for adjustment of bystry idling of the diesel
1. Accelerator lever
4. Lock-nut of the screw of adjustment of bystry idling
5. Screw of adjustment of bystry idling
6. Adjusting nut
7. Nuts 1 and 2
8. Gap of 1 mm
1. Warm up the engine (temperature of liquid of 85-95 °C) and disconnect electroconsumers, turn on the emergency brake and expose wheels on a straight line (on the car with the hydraulic booster).
2. Check, if necessary adjust basic turns of idling.
3. Release nuts 1 and 2 (see rice. Details for adjustment of bystry idling of the diesel) and, rotating an adjusting nut, establish length of a rod such that the termination of a rod settled down in relation to the accelerator lever as it is shown on an illustration. Tighten nuts.
4. Switch on and off the conditioner several times and be convinced that the lever and a rod do not adjoin.
5. Rotating the screw of adjustment of bystry idling at the released lock-nut, establish turns of 850-900 rpm.
6. Switch on and off the conditioner several times and check work of a pneumatic actuator (the lever moves up and down).