8.3.3. Fuel pump (TNVD)
After installation of the pump it is necessary to establish the fuel injection moment what will require the special extender with the indicator to measure a vystupaniye of a control rod of TNVD. In the absence of such equipment it is forbidden to remove the pump and to perform on it any works.
1. Disconnect the battery from weight
2. Remove the top cover of a gear belt.
3. Turn off a nut of fastening of an asterisk of TNVD.
4. Expose the piston of the 1st cylinder in compression step VMT, check coincidence of all tags.
5. Press TNVD asterisk by means of a stripper, remove a spline. After removal of an asterisk rotation of the crankshaft is not allowed.
6. Disconnect a compensator hose from the pump.
7. Disconnect fuel hoses from the pump, having wound them with rags, immediately muffle openings.
8. Disconnect all wires from the pump.
9. Release nuts of unions and remove tubes.
10. Turn off 2 bolts of fastening, get nuts and washers remove the pump and an arm.
At removal of the pump it is forbidden to undertake levers of the accelerating pump or idling.
1. Installation is carried out upside-down.
2. Bolts of an arm tighten with m 35 N.' moment, bolts (nuts) of the pump – with 26 N.' moment of m, nuts of unions – 29 N. of m.
3. Determine the fuel injection moment, remove air then establish a belt cover.