The Feedback-carburetor and the disconnected details at its dismantle (the engine of 2,6 l)
1. Air filter
2. Vacuum hoses
3. Hose of a control system of vapors of gasoline
4. Hose of cooling liquid
5. Fuel hose
6. Cable of a butterfly valve
7. A clamp (on the car with automatic transmission)
9. A cable of a butterfly valve (on the car with automatic transmission)
10. Burn down conductings
CABLE OF THE DRIVE OF THE BUTTERFLY VALVE
1. Warm up the engine.
2. Check a pedal side play which has to be 0–20 mm.
3. If necessary adjust, having moved a cable at the released cable cover lock-nuts on the carburetor.
1. Uncover the carburetor and laying.
2. Turn a cover and check distance between the top part of a float and the plane of a cover which has to be 19–21 mm.
3. If necessary adjust, laying washers under a saddle of the needle valve.
4. For this purpose remove a float, get the valve and turn out a saddle.
ELECTROPNEUMATIC VALVE (1987-90)
1. Designate and disconnect hoses and the socket from the control electropneumatic valve on a partition of a motor compartment.
2. Attach the manual vacuum pump to the hose union with a white strip, connect valve conclusions to the battery and weight.
3. Create depression in the valve and according to the chart check operation of the valve.
4. Check solenoid resistance. which has to be 40–46 Ohms at 20 °C.
5. If operation of the valve differs from specified in the chart, and resistance does not meet standard, then replace the valve.