126.96.36.199. Removal and installation of the carburetor
The details shown at removal of the float-operated camera of the Feedback-carburetor (the engine of 2,6 l)
1. Returnable spring of a butterfly valve
2. Damping spring
3, 5. Arm
6, 8. Hose
7. The damping valve
10. Cover of the float-operated camera
12. Lower part of the carburetor
Removal and installation
CARS WITH NON-FEEDBACK-KARBYURATOROM
1. Disconnect the battery from weight, remove the air filter.
2. Designate and disconnect a fuel hose and all vacuum hoses from the carburetor. Disconnect a cable of a butterfly valve.
3. Turn off bolts and remove the carburetor. Merge gasoline from the float-operated camera.
4. Installation is carried out upside-down.
5. Check a condition of the plane of a flange of the carburetor and replace laying.
6. Adjust a gate drive cable – when pressing a pedal the gate has to reach vertical position.
7. Before launch of the engine check correctness of accession of all wires and hoses, fastening of devices of the carburetor.
It is forbidden to fill in for simplification of start-up gasoline in diffusers of cameras of the carburetor.
CARS WITH FEEDBACK-KARBYURATOROM (4-CYLINDER ENGINES)
1. Disconnect the battery from weight, remove the air filter, having disconnected hoses and an air duct.
2. Merge liquid.
3. Disconnect a cable of a butterfly valve.
4. Designate and disconnect all vacuum hoses and hoses of cooling liquid.
5. Designate and disconnect conducting sockets from the carburetor, holding the socket case.
6. Disconnect fuel hoses.
7. Turn off bolts and remove the carburetor, merge from it gasoline.
8. Remove laying, if necessary remove a thermoelement.
9. Installation is carried out upside-down.
10. Check a condition of the demountable planes of fastening of the carburetor and replace laying.
11. Tighten bolts with m 18 N.' moment.
12. Adjust a gate drive cable.
13. Before launch of the engine check correctness of accession of all wires and hoses, fastening of external devices of the carburetor.
14. After warming up of the engine adjust idling turns.