10.3.4. Back stabilizer of cross stability
Back stabilizer of cross stability (1989-91)
1. Bolt of a cable of the emergency brake
2. Bolts of fastening of the shock-absorber
4, 7, 9. Plug
5. Bolt and nut of a rack of the stabilizer
N – to replace
* 1 – to tighten after lowering of the car
* 2 – only for the car with a 4-door body
Back stabilizer of cross stability (1992-98)
1,3. Bolt of a cable of the emergency brake
2. Conducting fastening bracket bolt
4. A bolt of fastening of the sensor of speed (on the car with ABS system)
5. Bolts of fastening of the shock-absorber
8. Bolt and nut of a rack of the stabilizer
10. Rubber plug
11. Rack plug
* – to tighten after lowering of the car
Order of installation of washers and plugs on a stabilizer rack
2. Rubber plugs
4. Rack plug
CARS WITH ZADNY BRIDGE SPRINGS
1. Lift a back part of the car, remove wheels and disconnect a cable of the emergency brake.
2. Turn off a bolt of a bracket of conducting and the sensor of speed (on a part of cars).
3. Establish under the back bridge of a support and turn off bolts of the lower fastenings of shock-absorbers.
4. Remove stabilizer arms.
5. Turn off nuts and remove washers and plugs, having paid attention to an arrangement of these details.
6. Carefully lower the bridge, watching that springs did not drop out and the brake tube did not sdeformirovatsya, remove the stabilizer on the right side.
7. Installation is carried out upside-down.
8. Delay connections with certain moments. Tighten a nut of a rack of the stabilizer on 15–17 mm from a rack end face.