220.127.116.11. Shutdown and renewal (Cancel and Resume modes)
1. Include a cruise control.
2. Make sure that the cruise control is disconnected when performing one of the following conditions: the switch is installed in situation Cancel, the brake pedal is pressed, the coupling pedal is pressed, on the car from the automatic transmission the selector is transferred to situation N.
3. Moving at a speed not less than 40 km/h, transfer the switch to situation Resume.
4. Make sure that the speed of the car became equal that with which it moved before cancellation of this speed.
5. Moving with a constant speed, transfer the main switch to situation Off and be convinced that the car passes into the usual mode of driving.