Lubrication system details
1. Oil case
2. Oil receiver
3. Arm of an oil filter
4. Perepuskna valve of an oil filter
5. Oil filter
6. Reinforced a hose;
7. Oil heater
8. Lower cover of the block of the cylinder
9. Leading gear wheel of the oil pump
10. The conducted gear wheel of the oil pump
11. Cover of the oil pump
12. Reducing valve
13. Nozzles for cooling of the bottom of the piston
14. Masloslivny stopper
Scheme of lubricant system of the engine 4D56T
Check of gaps in the oil pump
1. Check of a gap between the outer diameter of the leading gear wheel and a ratochka of a pump housing
2. Check of a gap between the outer diameter of the conducted gear wheel and boring of a pump housing
3. Check of a gap between teeths of gear wheels and a dividing sickle
4. Check of a gap between end faces of gear wheels and the plane of a pump housing
The engine has the lubrication system under pressure created by the gear pump with the drive directly from a bent shaft (cm. rice. Lubrication system details).
Except the oil pump, the structure of the lubrication system included an oil filter and the oil heater, and also the nozzles established in the basis of each cylinder through which oil for cooling of the bottoms of pistons is sprayed.
The oil pump of gear type with internal gearing.
Oil pressure idling, kgf/cm2 – 2.
Pressure of operation of the sensor of a control lamp of pressure of oil, kgf/cm2 – 0,3.
Pressure of opening of valves of nozzles for cooling of the bottoms of pistons, kgf/cm2 – 2.
On engines 4D56T instead of the gear oil pump the pump with trokhoidalny gearing providing more high efficiency is used.
Pressure of opening of the reducing valve of an oil filter, kgf/cm2 – 1,5.
Valve stroke thermostat of the oil heater, mm:
– at an air temperature: 34,5;
– shipped in the oil heated to 100 °C: 40.
Temperature of opening of the cooling system of oil: 80 °C.
The replaceable filtering element is supplied with the built-in perepuskny valve.
At operation in normal conditions the filtering element is subject to replacement through each 10000 km of a run, at operation under trying conditions – through each 6000 km of a run.
Pressure of opening of the perepuskny valve, kgf/cm2 – 5,5.
Brand of the filtering element: Mitsubishi.
On engines 4D56T the new oil filter with two steps of cleaning of the Mitsubishi brand is established.
The oil heater of lamellar type is installed before an engine 4D56T cooling system radiator.
The cooling ability, kJ/h: 12,98.
The lubrication system includes the by-pass highway with the perepuskny valve directing to oil to the oil heater (see rice. Scheme of lubricant system of the engine 4D56T).
Thanks to it the continuous supply of oil to the rubbing engine details in case of a contamination and impassability of the oil heater is provided. Opening of the perepuskny valve installed on lateral face of the engine is defined only by oil temperature. At the open valve it allows to reduce time necessary for an oil warming up at start of the cold engine.
1. For removal of the oil pump remove the lower cover of the block of cylinders.
2. Remove a gear wheel of the drive of the oil pump.
3. Uncover the oil pump. Remove the conducted and conducting gear wheels of the oil pump and apply adjusting tags on gear wheels that at assembly to put them in former position.
4. For check of technical condition be convinced that teeths of gear wheels have no wear tracks and damages.
5. Using the set of probes and data provided in subsection check gaps (see rice. Check of gaps in the oil pump):
– a gap between teeths of the leading gear wheel and a dividing sickle, mm: 0,22–0,35;
– a gap between teeths of the conducted gear wheel and a dividing sickle, mm: 0,12–0,22;
– a gap between end faces of gear wheels and the plane of a pump housing, mm: 0,04–0,10;
– a gap between the outer diameter of the conducted gear wheel and boring of a pump housing, mm: 0,12–0,22;
– a gap between the outer diameter of the leading gear wheel and boring of a pump housing, mm: 0,03–0,09.
Assembly of the oil pump is made as it should be, the return to dismantling, observing the tags put when dismantling on gear wheels.